three translator widgets, one Google translate widget and two Yahoo Babel Fish widgets that you can add to your WordPress sidebar. Settings can be edited from the admin settings menu or directly from the widget settings. Google Translate comes with richer options such as pick and choose which languages you would like to offer for translation.
All I ask is that you credit this plugin (i.e. include a link to this page or maybe add a link to your WordPress Blogroll).
For support requests, please post on the BabelZ support forum.
- Add a Google Translate widget to your sidebar for translating your posts and pages.
- Settings can be changed from admin settings page.
- Choose which languages you would like available for translation.
- Choose from three Google Translate Display Modes
Features Planned or in Development
- Bing/Microsoft Translator Widget
- 1.1.4 – 6/23/16
- Fixed mixed content issue when using over HTTPS
- Moved Settings page from WordPress settings to it’s own admin menu item
- 1.1.3 – 3/28/13
- Added additional inline display modes; inline, tabbed, and automatic (Google translate)
- Updated language list (Google translate)
- Added option “Your page contains content in multiple languages.” (Google translate)
- Added option “Automatically display translation banner to users speaking languages other than the language of your page.” (Google Translate)
- 1.1.2 – 1/23/13
- Updated compatibility to 3.5
- Removed Yahoo Babelfish widgets
- 1.1.1 – 2/28/10
- Widget Setting Bug Fixes
- 1.1.0 – 2/25/10
- Added Google Translate Widget with options
- Added BabelFish Text/URL combo box
- 1.0.2 – 6/13/09
- Updated the CSS for boxes to fix visual glitch in 2.8
- 1.0.1 – 2/26/09
- Link Fix
- 1.0.0 – 2/24/09
- Initial Release