HLogoZ Lite is a holiday/date logo/image changer web application written in PHP. Two versions are currently available; HLogoZ Lite, and HLogoZ- WP(WordPress plugin). The release of HLogoZ Advanced is TBA.
- Standalone and WordPress plugin versions
- Automatically updates logos
- Add your own custom dates/holidays
- Three Modes: Image, flash and text
- All modes can be used and mixed
- PHP 5 Class
- Linux/Unix or Windows Based Web Server (Apache Recommended)
- About 1 megabyte of storage space on web server (More is recommended)
- Version 1.0.0 requires PHP 5.0
- Versions before 1.0.0 can use PHP 4.4 or higher
HLogoZ is free software. It is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 , or (at your option) any later version. This means you are free to use it and modify it, but if you distribute your modifications you must distribute them as GPL code. You must also keep the upper portion of files intact that contain a link to rswr.net.
News & Updates
HLogoZ Lite 1.0.0 is now available. It has been rewritten as a PHP5 class with many new features.
We will be releasing HLogoZ-WP, our HLogoZ wordpress plugin in a few days. Downloads will be made available from the wordpress website and SourceForge.
We are currently working on a couple new versions of HLogoZ. The current HLogoZ will become HLogoZ Lite and the new version will be called HLogoZ Advanced. We also plan to make pluggable versions for WordPress and other popular open source apps.
We have a new idea/feedback board for HLogoZ! Have a suggestion you’d like to see in HLogoZ? Look below to see some ideas, post your own and you can also vote on other ideas as well. See below.
Voice Your Opinion
Report bugs or request a new feature for HLogoZ Lite, via our feedback forum.
Features Planned or in Development:
These features are planned for HLogoZ Advanced
- Ability to add text to bottom of main logo
- Ability to edit holidays
- Ability to edit sub text
- Ability to upload files
These features are in no way guaranteed to go into development or be finalized in the HLogoZ Project.
The following changelog applies to the lite version of HLogoZ. For the WordPress version’s changelog click here.
* Added text type
* All media types (images, flash, text) may now be mixed into several dates
* Updated readme.txt file
* Date settings restructured
* All data changed to one class file
* Rewrote over 600 lines of code to a little over 100 lines.0.9 – 01-15-10
* Changed code into a PHP5 class0.8 – 03-06-09
* Cleaned up all code and added functions
* Added individual alt/title tag settings for each logo
* Fixed a small flash issue
* Updated URL and path settings to be auto configured0.7 – December 3, 2007
* Split HLogoZ.php into 3 files for faster load time
* Updated Readme.txt file
0.6 – November 25, 2007
* Updated some options in settings file
* Fixed a flash markup bug
* Removed text headings
0.5 – November 19, 2007
* Added in alt message compatibility for images
* Fixed an error with object tag
0.4 – October 15, 2007
* Added flash file mode for flash compatibility
* Added samples logos in PNG and SWF format (flash)
0.3 – October 14, 2007
* Added text heading switch
* Added a check if files exist and revert to default logo if not
0.2 – October 13, 2007
* Added custom settings for images and paths
0.1 – October 2, 2007
* Initial project start
* Added time settings
* Created List of holidays